Financial support for community actitivities
29/01/20 12:10 Filed in: News
The Rotary Cub of Kintore Kemnay and District is inviting applications for financial support from local individuals or organisations for activities that support the community in the area.
The applications will be considered for award of between 100 and £500 and must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be local to the Kintore/Kenmay or the surrounding district for the cause must support the local area.
- Applicants must complete a portion of any funding themselves.
- Any item purchased must be for a group use/benefit.
- Funds must not be used to cover salary or employment costs in any form.
Applications from individuals are looking for a sponsor-style funding to help third-party causes will not be considered.
Written application should include the following information:
- The name of the individual group or organisation requesting support.
- The project or course which the funds will support. A short description should be provided.
- Total fundraising required to complete target/project.
- Details of the exact use of any funds that may be awarded.
- The level of fundraising the applicant/organisation will complete themselves.
- The timing of the project and when it will be completed.
All requests will be considered by the Rotary club of Kintore, Kemnay and District in terms of the above criteria.
Applications and enquiries should be sent by email to the club secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
by 29 February 2020.