Progress update on AWPR
18/01/16 12:29 Filed in: News
Anyone who has driven around Aberdeen recently cannot fail to be impressed by the speed with which the Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route is processing.
The new by-pass is now due for completion in the winter of 2017.
To find out more about the progress you can download an update newsletter online
There will also be a number of project open days during January and early February to showcase progress on the project:
- Bridge of Don - AECC, Exhibition Avenue, Bridge of Don, AB23 8BL - Monday 25 January 2016, 12noon to 1900hrs
- Westhill/Kingswells - Holiday Inn, Westhill, AB32 6TT - Tuesday 26 January 2016, 12noon to 1900hrs
- Ellon - New Inn, Market Street, Ellon, AB41 9JD - Wednesday 27 January 2016, 12noon to 1900hrs
- Dyce - Menzies Hotel, Farburn Terrace, Dyce, AB21 7DW - Thursday 28 January 2016, 12noon to 1900hrs
- Newmacher - The Axis Centre, 9 School Road, Newmacher, AB21 0WB - Friday 29 January 2016, 12noon to 1800hrs
- Stonehaven - Stonehaven Bowling Club, Recreation Ground, Stonehaven, AB39 2RD - Monday 1 February 2016, 12noon to 1900hrs
- Cults - Cults Hotel, 328 North Deeside Road, Cults, AB15 9SE - Tuesday 2 Febraury 2016, 12noon to 1900hrs
- Altens/Charleston - Thistle Hotel, Souterhead Road, Altens, AB12 3LF- Wednesday 3 February 2016, 12noon to 1900hrs
- Peterculter - Culter Village Hall, 178 North Deeside Road, Peterculter, AB14 0UD - Thursday 4 February 2016, 12noon to 1900hrs
- Balmedie - Balmedie Leaisure Centre, Elgie Road, Balmedie, AB23 8YF - Friday 5 February 2016, 12noon to 1900hrs