Minutes of meeting February 19, 2013

Kintore and District Community Council

7pm 19"‘ February 2013 at Kintore Primary School

Approved Minutes

Present:
Kevin Watt (Chairman), Joan Thomson (Treasurer), Councillor Nan Cullinane, Councillor Fergus Hood, Councillor Martin Ford, Kenny Thomson, Ann Marston, Sheila Gray, Drew Cullinane, Brian Johnstone, Gloria Johnstone and PC Sandra Duncan.

Apologies:
Ava Rennie and Lesley Monaghan.

Welcome:
Kevin opened the meeting and welcomed everyone.

Police Report:
A Police report was received and PC Sandra Duncan attended the meeting.

Minutes of Previous Meeting (15th January 213):
Minutes Approved by Ann Marston and Sheila Gray.

Matters Arising from the Previous Minutes:
Hillhead Caravans — new planning permission put to the Council, Kevin to meet with residents.

Treasurers Report:
£1 026.00 in account. No transactions.
Possible donation to Action Kintore for the wee bothie. Kevin not sure how much but around £500.00.

Youth Report:
Bothie Progress — the issues surrounding the bothie are on going. Action Kintore working with Community Learning to look at all options available for funding to run the bothie and will try and find match funding. (not for build). Only £500.00 short to build.

Planning Matters:
Hillhead Caravans — 2 applications have been submitted.
1) Change of use — agricultural ground to 17 caravan/tent pitches
2) Change of use — agricultural ground to caravan storage
Community council can exercise its right as statutory consultee. Issues — amenities and access to site. CC will object — access not suitable for increase in capacity that size.

Dwelling house at Gauchill.

Correspondence:
All correspondence since the last meeting has been distributed by email to all.

Aberdeenshire Council Update:
Budget is £5l2m for 2013/14 - £247m schools, £110m social work.

A.O.C.B.:
Handing over of petition about Gateway Kintore with CC and councillors — 09:30 Wednesday 27th February.

Date of Next Meeting: 19m March 2013 7pm.
© 2001-2017 kintore.org.uk Contact us